HOT TAP & LINE STOP
We are present with more than 20 years of experience in the market; providing Hot Tap & Line Stop services in pressure systems, providing effective solutions to our customers with safety, efficiency and quality. Our projects have been characterized by the professionalism and performance in the preparation and implementation of each one of them.
We have the equipment and personnel to respond to your needs in the fastest and most efficient way. We cover drilling ranges from ½” to 72″ in operating conditions up to 2,200 psi, at 700°F temperatures.
Plugging ranges from 4″ to 36″ in operating conditions up to 900 psi (Safety Range).
Additionally, we provide inspection, maintenance and repair services for Hot Tap & Line Stop equipment, offering full technical and warranty support.
The scope of our projects includes activities such as:
– Design and detail engineering.
– Installation, welding, NDT and hydrostatic tests.
– Fabrication and assembly of Spools, By-Pass and others.
– Required facilities.
– Supply of specialized personnel.
– Civil and related works.
INSPECTION AND WELDING OF SPLIT TEE
During the welding process as required by API 1104, Appendix B, an inspection must be performed at the first pass, which can be with penetrating liquids or magnetic particles, and at the presentation ultrasound is performed, ideally 24 hours after finishing the welding.
- Mitigation of environmental impacts.
- Continuous system operation: System interruptions are avoided.
- Cost reduction.
- 100% safe for the client’s people and goods.
- Safety and reliability in procedures and operations certified with NTC – ISO 9001; NTC -ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and the RUC guide of the Consejo Colombiano de Seguridad.